A new volunteering platform for International and NZ volunteers
Volunteering in New Zealand
The gig exchange is a new NZ platform offering multiple work services and volunteering in New Zealand and globally.
Our NZ volunteers section allows NZ businesses, charities and community groups to advertise their volunteer requirements, all for FREE.
Find Volunteers in New Zealand?
- A global or NZ charity wishing to grow its volunteer workforce?
- A NZ community group requiring volunteers to help continue the great work they do within your local country and community.
- NZ Businesses wishing to connect with the community, by allowing their workers to volunteer for local good causes.
Why gigexchange can work for you.
- We provide a reputation service, allowing volunteers to receive the recognition for all their volunteering
- To advertise for volunteers on gigexchange is FREE, always!
- We provide a convenient NZ marketplace with multiple work services and a large pool of trusted and talented workers
How the gigexchange volunteer works?
1. List your volunteer requirements for FREE.
- Work can be remote based or location specified
- Outline your requirements for the role
- Applications will be sent your website for completion
- Use our chat portal for additional information
- Use our platform to manage acceptance/rejection of workers
- Keep in touch with our web & app notifications
3. Volunteering Job done – provide feedback
- Provide feedback to the successful volunteers to help them grow their marketplace reputation
Where can I advertise to find volunteers in New Zealand?
Towns & Cities in New Zealand
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are we so much cheaper than competitor sites?
We are founded and developed by gig workers of the NZ economy. We passionately care about driving down the cost of business and increasing opportunities for all. We have developed a platform we believe can do this for you. We hope by creating a marketplace combining all ways of working and advertising, along with working and designing smarter, we can reduce our costs, so we don’t have to offset them onto you. We call that empowering the win-win. For more information see our fair pricing policy.
I would like to partner with gigexchange, how do I do that?
At the gigexchange, we are all about our customers. If you believe you can empower our customer’s win-win, then please contact us.
Why do I need to upload my passport or driving license?
You are uploading this information to Stripe, so they can validate you, which in turn builds trust for potential customers. This enhances the payment framework and yourself as a result, building another tier of trust and reputation inside our marketplace.
What can and can’t be listed on the gigexchange?
See our Terms of Service for further details.
Is it safe to save my information on gigexchange?
Yes, we have done everything to keep your personal information safe. We have partnered with Cloudflare, Google & Stripe to ensure all PCI compliance protections are in place. All card payment information is stored on Stripe, not gigexchange. We abide by all security best practices to reduce the risk of your customer data loss.
See here for more Help & Support questions